A2B Data™ and Project Success – How and Why
WYNTEC CONSULTING, LLC
By Sass Babayan @SassBabayan
Project Managers know the Triple Constraint of project management: Time, Cost and Scope. And they are expected to manage to it.
How does A2B Data™ help in managing the Triple Constraint?
A2B Data™ reduces Time and Cost by doing the following:
- Manages the design and processes to perform the data extraction, load and customized management of target databases and automatically generates the code to do these processes. Resource time is not spent on the mundane and repetitive tasks found in extraction because the load processes are automated thus costs are reduced because resources do not need to perform these tasks.
- As opposed to days and weeks of resource time and dollars to code data movement routines, A2B Data™ performs the data movement tasks in minutes as it is codeless and generates dynamic logic to perform the tasks. Thus there are no resource development costs required to do the following:
- Code data movement routines,
- Create an ETL map for every source to target migration, and
- Manually develop the architecture, Change Data Capture (CDC), data extraction logic, data type translation, optimized loads and persists history of all changed data.
- The A2B Data™ portal allows the end user to simply navigate via point and click to set up the necessary source and target parameters. Development costs are further reduced as resources are not spending time creating complex code or modules to identify data sources and their intended targets.